Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Back to Marathon Training: Week 1 of 20

After realizing that adding everything in one single post was a bad idea, I decided to:

* add a post for each week, so that I can talk about major things happening on a specific week
* although I've been using runens on my iPhone to help me control my pace, I also use Garmin (for comparison) and Garmin allows me to share info directly from the site, so for those of you that want to have a look at the details of each exercise, there's a link for that. But the point of using runens is exactly that all those data generated by Garmin is kinda useless most of the time. What matters is to have a goal for a day and do it.

Getting back wasn't easy, in the first week my body complained a lot, but I knew this was going to happen. It's getting cold in NYC, but I think I have the right gear to go through winter.




No comments:

Popular Posts