Sunday, March 1, 2009

::social:: The arduous task of keeping a blog

I tried and tried, but as everybody may guess, only those who directly work with the writing activity will have enough time to keep their blogs updated, or maybe those who find this activity so exciting that they actually prioritize it among all the other things they do.

I have been trying to prioritize other things...

It is sad that I won't be describing here my adventure driving in Italy during two weeks last October. I still have my notes, but I really won't have the time and patience to get back to that. Past is past, memories are great, but intensity always changes . And if I am not able to write in light of those intense moments that I had there, I'd better try to describe them to my friends that are able to put me back on that "italian-state". Wine will definitely help.

This year has started so hectic that I truly cannot understand how we got to March already! Seriously, 1/6 of the year has already gone and I still have the feeling that I was organizing myself to get ready to 2009. Too late to prepare anything, things are happening, not only at work, my life is better, I am more excited about everything and I hope I will be able to share this with my dear friends in the upcoming months.

And yes, I am back to English... my life is here now and my Portuguese is getting worse, I don't want this blog to be the proof of my decadence. English is slowly getting better, but at least it is a upward curve! ;-)

7 comments:

Lonely Girl said...

Hi Dear!
Estou feliz por você voltar a editar esse blog!
Confesso que havia deixado de dar uma olhadinha nele de vez em quando por que não estava encontrando novidades.
As útimas notícias que tinha lido traziam notícias do Sebastian, aliás, por favor, nos atualize sobre ele e sua família.
Você escreve muito bem. Tanto em português quanto em inglês. Tem o seu estilo e língua nenhuma muda isso. Você é cidadão do mundo mas dono do seu espaço íntimo e particular que vejo está cada vez mais robusto.
Estou muito feliz por você...torcendo aqui de longe...
Beijos...

Gui Scheinpflug said...

Oi, Márcio! Discordo de você quanto ao "processo de alimentação de blogs"... eu não vivo da minha escrita, mas confesso que muitas vezes estou sozinha, pedalando, e escrevendo mentalmente as frases que vou colar nele. Virou um hobby, uma diversão gostosa mesmo. E fica mais fácil deixar os amigos a par da minha vida. Antes eu ficava me sentindo mal de dar copy e paste nos emails hehehe O blog dá até menos trabalho.

Mas o meu blog já é o segundo. O anterior eu passei por um periodo meio estranho também, acabei removendo o blog e tudo. São fases. talvez você esteja passando por algum momento de mudançcas... talvez nem esteja percebendo ainda, mas as vezes esses são os primeiros sinais. Sei lá. To viajando aqui, nem conheço você direito.

vi que vc foi para Paris. Estarei lá dia 4 de abril. E tá faltando umas "bolinhas" no mapa da Africa, ali nos seus lugares visitados.

Enfim, esse papo é só pra convidar você a fazermos juntos uma trip. Europa, África, enfim, a cada 2 meses eu tenho uma semana free. Depois de abril, a proxima é em junho. beijos!

Mara said...

I'll be following you...
:)

Adriane said...

Hello! Thank you for adding me here. :o) Adri.

Anonymous said...

Oi Márcio, fico contente com as notícias de que vc está indo bem por aí... deve ser mesmo difícil manter um blog atualizado, mas continue fazendo um esforço para isso! De minha parte, por mais difícil que também seja ter um tempo para lê-lo, tentarei manter contato. Quanto a escrever em inglês... melhor pra gente como eu que adora uma oportunidade de treinar este idioma. Saudades das nossas conversas, embora vc fale muita besteira...kkkk.
Um grande abraço, Letícia.

Anonymous said...

After reading you site, Your site is very useful for me .I bookmarked your site!

Anonymous said...

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

Popular Posts