Monday, August 30, 2010

I Run These Streets: Pilot

The project "I run these streets" is a declaration of love to NYC. Each episode is the length of a cool song to run to and the path of the run is shown in a stop motion-like style. For me this is motivation to cover as much ground as possible in this awesome city and to keep running!

This is the Pilot episode, I run from home on 42nd and 12th all the way down to Battery Park along the Hudson River. This has become one of my favorite places to run, sunsets are amazing, the "Westside Greenway Path" as it is known is usually packed with people practicing sports or chilling out in front of the river. The region around TriBeCa is my favorite.

My first 5.4 miles (8.6km) being tracked in the project! (I wish I had started it earlier)

No comments:

Popular Posts