Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Run These Streets - Episode 1 failed

It was a great run! I started from where I had finished last time at Battery Park and contoured the southeast of Manhattan to then cross Manhattan bridge, run a bit on the waterfront, and finally come back through Brooklyn bridge. In total it was 6.3 miles and I had the pleasure to talk to a fellow runner while we ran together on Brooklyn bridge. I gave him the address of my blog, let's see if he checks it out.

Unfortunately though, my camera died right at the beginning of the run and I was able to record just a bit of footage. Damn USB connection, I thought it was fully charged, next time I will make sure it is.

I plan to do this run soon again, it's a great - really great - view of NYC. GPS signal fails a lot because at some points there isn't a clear view of the sky.


Total so far: 11.7 miles / 2 runs:


And this is the short video of the beginning of the run:

No comments:

Popular Posts